Here are some of my shared thoughts on life, spirituality, parenting, politics, etc. Some are focused, some random, and some are just plain nuts! Either way, I'm putting them out there! Feel free to close the portal, if you can't handle it. Note: GENERAL comments are not intended to depict, nor be directed toward, any specific group or individual. Trust me, there'll be NO doubt if I'm picking on you!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Introduction

I've been a dad for a couple of years now. Daily, I glean incredible insight to life, God, love, trust, innocence, etc. through lessons my son teaches me. I guess I've been learning from children since I was one myself - my younger siblings, kids in the neighborhood or at school or church. I just never had such in-your-face learning opportunities as I've experienced since Nathan was born. I think most parents experience degrees of this, depending on their interaction with and openness to their children. I hope to capture and share some glimpses of these lessons through this blog and, perhaps one day share them with my adult son in a sort of "teacher's appreciation".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>