Here are some of my shared thoughts on life, spirituality, parenting, politics, etc. Some are focused, some random, and some are just plain nuts! Either way, I'm putting them out there! Feel free to close the portal, if you can't handle it. Note: GENERAL comments are not intended to depict, nor be directed toward, any specific group or individual. Trust me, there'll be NO doubt if I'm picking on you!

Friday, March 20, 2009

WARNING

I'm gonna start posting again on this blog - after about 1-1/2 years away. I'll probably not be extremely consistent, but I will be purposeful. As we enter a new season of troubled economy, looming threat of big government and restrictions of our civil liberties, I hope to do my part to keep you informed and add my voice to those resisting unwelcomed CHANGE. I'll often post links and/or clips of others who are saying what many of us are thinking. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>