Here are some of my shared thoughts on life, spirituality, parenting, politics, etc. Some are focused, some random, and some are just plain nuts! Either way, I'm putting them out there! Feel free to close the portal, if you can't handle it. Note: GENERAL comments are not intended to depict, nor be directed toward, any specific group or individual. Trust me, there'll be NO doubt if I'm picking on you!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

i'm digging this book

I picked up a copy of the multi-recommended "Velvet Elvis" by Rob Bell a couple of days ago. So far, I'm really enjoying it (I'm in mid-chapter 2). I can't recommend the entire book yet, as I'm still reading it, but I do recommend reading the introduction(click to go) and making your own decision (if you're comfortable with that).

1 Comments:

Blogger Drew Caperton said...

Read the Intro, LOVED IT! I might use it in the gathering time this week. It was very true.

8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>